CFA stands for “Community Facilitator Assistant” an app that will help you stay organized on the field. Open CFA while your survey is running, and it’ll notify you of changes to your survey, and remind you of tasks you need to complete. Here is a summary of CFA’s functions.
- Plan: Stores your interview schedules & locations. Tick off each interview when you’re done
- Task Reminder: Reminds you of interview tasks sent from Smart Survey
- Notification: Keeps track of updates to your Tablet & Survey Form from the Smart Survey Server
- Talk to Base: Allows you to chat with the people on the Smart Survey server
CFA was developed by RTA’s Smart Survey team as a complementary app to Smart Survey. It helps you get organized, and keeps us informed about your working habits and your tablet.
The RTA Smart Survey Team
CF Assistant is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-11. The program can be installed on Android.
CF Assistant (version 4.8c) has a file size of 17.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of CF Assistant since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-18.
The latest version is 4.8c and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-08-11
- Minor fix in “DOWNLOAD ZIP FORM” function.,- Locking old forms only be performed if the new form is successfully downloaded.,- Update SmartSchedule mechanism.